Saturday, January 2, 2016

2015.


It's 2016 already! I can't believe 2015 went by so fast. Everyone likes to recap their year whether it was good or bad and I think it's great because you can re-evaluate yourself as a person especially when it comes to your own growth.
 
If I had to describe 2015 with one word- it would be.. Progressive. It was progressive personally as well as professionally. After graduating last year with my Bachelors (took a decade) I was able to start my career (better late than never.. am I right?!...). Not only was I able to grab a good job, I was able to excel real well and receive a promotion within 8 months of being with the company. I know when I talk about the company I work for- I sound like I'm drinking the kool-aid, but I am because I see potential and they see it in me.
 
Now let's talk personally.. Every year I strive to be better personally whether it's with my family, friends, and my personal relationship with MVamos. It's an on-going personal growth with my family but I feel like it gets better every year even if there are speed bumps. I've learned to slowly let go of "friends" who just slowly fade away- it's still a struggle, but I think eventually I'll come to terms.
 
My growth with MVamos has been amazing. Long story short.. he proposed on Christmas Day and of course I said yes! We shared the news with family and close friends first and somewhat discretely announced it a week later on New Years day. I believe every relationship, whether with a love one, family, or friends, needs a solid foundation in order to reach success.
 
Cheers to the New Year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment