Monday, November 17, 2014

My Birthday !


Just like many of my posts, this one is a bit overdue... So my birthday was a little over a week ago.. it came and went. I always told myself it was just another day, but what the hell.. it was my birthday! It was a good and productive day. Had brunch with two of my dearest friends, had a fantastic afternoon nap (haha), and went to a very romantical (not a word) dinner with MVamos. Do I feel older? I always feel older. Do I look older? Probably not.. haha. It was a good year as far as my personal goals. I finished my degree before I'm 30 (I've mentioned this before) and I've FINALLY traveled internationally as a friggin' adult!

On a random side note.. When you've felt like you've hit rock bottom, the best way to approach this is to be optimistic by setting small realistic goals because at some point you can only go up from there. Even if it takes a few tries and there's nothing wrong with that. Some progress is always good progress.

18 + 11 x 25 x 4 / 100 + 6 x 15 / 5 - 95 + 19 = My Age.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment