Thursday, April 16, 2015

MVamos' Birthday Dinner, Espana Style!


This past Monday was MVamos' birthday and we celebrated with a weekend of delicious food! But the best meal I'd have to say was the meal I made for his actual birthday (the day of)! And of course I'm biased! hehe.. Anywho! For weeks I was trying to figure out what to cook him.. from Seared Ahi tuna (which I cooked days before.. stay tuned..) to something with steak... but it wasn't until the weekend before that I knew what I should make.

So one of my favorite dishes that we had in Spain last October was really simple! Huevos Rotos con Jamon! Spanish style eggs on top of potatoes and ham. This is a salty rich dish and it was absolutely yummmmmy! I also decided to make three types of Pintxos (small snacks).


So here are the three..
- Roasted Bell Peppers and Carrots with Mexican Chorizo
- Melted Cheddar Cheese with Spanish Chorizo
- Tomato with Fete Cheese and Olives

This meal was quite a success *pat myself on the back*. I chose to make this specifically because it's good (duh) and it was quite meaningful! It was our last meal in Madrid which was so far our favorite city in Spain and of course it was our first big trip together. I definitely want to make this again and I'm sure MVamos wouldn't mind. lol...

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment