Saturday, December 15, 2018

CA CO CA


You know.. sometimes there is no place like home and that I can confidently say. I knew that moving to Denver was going to be hard for the first year, but I was hopeful that it would work out and was looking forward to being part of Denver's growing economy. But you can't plan your life and you can't always be prepared for the obstacles that are thrown at you. 

What I learned from moving to Denver is that the grass is not always greener on the other side and that's okay. Opportunities aren't always as promised or how they're sold to you. All you can do is learn from it and move forward. Denver is a cool and thriving city, but you know what? It's not for us. I've been fortunate to live my whole life in San Diego; I miss Southern California and my friends and family are here. It's somewhat a bittersweet decision because we had high hopes. But if I'm being truly honest, it's more sweet than bitter at this point because being here in Denver gave me more appreciation of what San Diego has to offer. Some people already know this, but we're moving back and are excited!

See you guys in January 2019!


1 comment: