Monday, January 6, 2020

First Week


Alright! For my first "week" (technically four days, but I want to capture workouts Sunday through Saturday) I did pretty good in hitting all the marks within my guidelines. I'm not going too crazy with the workouts because I am easing into it so then it can be built up. Above you'll see what I did from January 1st to the 4th.

Challenges: The challenges I face the first week was what type of cardio to do and how long I can stand it. Only because sometimes I don't want to be on a stair-master for 40 minutes. So instead I broke it up by doing additional speed walking on the treadmill. Walking is cardio - don't let anyone tell you differently.

I am curious how I'll be able to handle this when I am on my lady time. Typically when it's lady time I do not work out for the first 3 days so pushing myself to even go for a 45 minute walk will be interesting mentally. I just gotta do and plus it's good for you to move around when it happens. *shrug*


Let's go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment