Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Third Week



Third week done! The week was going good because again the idea is to just move at least 45 minutes a day (I work in an office and sit all day).  I'm picking up my running a bit more only because we are now in Ragnar Relay training season! This year I didn't give myself high mileage because I think it's time for a break lol. Workouts have been good, but I haven't been ramping them up only because I still have some annoying congestion issues. They are slowly going away.. slowly and hopefully surely.

Challenges: The challenge last week was travel. I flew to San Jose to see a friend for the weekend and I was able to work out on both Saturday and Sunday, but not Friday. I felt ambitious earlier on Friday to do a workout when I arrive in San Jose, but let's be real.. I was tired and hungry so it didn't happen. hehe.. Anywho.. to make up for that I am actually working out on Tuesday (aka today and my typical rest day) and will not have a rest day until next Tuesday.. so 10 days straight of some sort of workout. Punishment! but not really.. kind of. 


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment