Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Fourth Week


The fourth week is done! I have to saw that completing workouts/activity for multiple days was a lot harder once I've approached the 7th day straight (total: I did 10 days straight).  As you can see I did fall off the whole 45 minute minimum workout/activity, but that's okay because I still at least did 30 minutes of something. I still kept active and moved. 

Challenges: The biggest challenge was just feeling really fatigued. I didn't think I was going too crazy with the workouts, but after an easy 2 mile jog on Wednesday with my friends - I was actually feeling it the next day. I felt it in my hips and my calves. It was a much slower 2 mile jog so there were definitely more control within my hips and calves. I felt so dead during hot yoga on Saturday - I was so fatigued and my friend could tell I was struggling this time around.. lost my balance a couple of times, did some of the positions with modifications.. but that's okay because I'll just become stronger because of it lol.. so I would like to think. Lastly on days I felt like I didn't want to do anything - I just pulled up a 30 minute workout on Youtube and that did the trick. No gym? No problem! No excuses!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment