Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Eighth Week


Eight weeks in a row! They're not all perfect, but that's okay! There's still consistency for the most part. Any changes to my body? Ummm I don't take photos or measurements, but I think there is. I definitely weigh heavier due to more muscle.. mainly leg but also inflammation from back to back workouts. My back feels stronger from hot yoga - my hooks are way more solid when I punch my punching bag. 

Mitchell and I did a "hike"at Torrey Pines and I almost messed up.. we started running the trails and I was too confident when going down the steps that I almost rolled my right ankle. If you didn't know (which you probably don't) - I rolled my right ankle REALLY bad in 2016 after falling 10 feet from indoor bouldering so it's weaker than the left. There were sore tenderness the next few days, but it's all better now! 

Carry on!


No comments:

Post a Comment