Sunday, March 8, 2020

Ninth & Tenth Week


Doubling the post this week because I didn't have a chance to post last week due to work. Last week, work picked up because of the current COVID-19 pandemic so I've been pretty busy. Anyway, the ninth week was pretty good although I did skip a Friday workout because 1) I had a work happy hour 2) my period showed up 3) I was over the day.. lol. My original guidelines were obviously not met, but that's okay because I still did workouts and/or activity in general.

So here comes the tenth week.. I was not anticipating a crazy week until Monday happened. Once work had picked up and I knew I would be staying work an hour or two later than usual I would have to shift my schedule around. It's times like these that shows your adaptability and dedication on something. From 3/4 to 3/6 - I woke up early (5:15AM) and did my morning routine in order to start working out at 6AM and still made it to work by 7:30AM. I will say that I am tired, but that's okay because I've been sleeping better than usual hehe.. This upcoming week may be the same situation, so I'll just have to flex my workouts and get creative which is okay.. spices up my routine. 90 days are getting close!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment