Sunday, March 22, 2020

Twelfth Week


I'm posting this early (or on time) because if I wait - it'll be another late post. Per my previous post - this week was a rough week. My motivation has sunk to a low, but I'm working through it. So this week I was only able to complete five days of being active. Thursday was annoying because my car battery died - we tried jumping it in the morning and it didn't work. After I was done with work, I was too busy trying to figure out if this was actually a battery issue or a starter issue.. thanks to my neighbor... It was just a dead battery. Because Thursday was so rough I knew that I had to just suck it up and do a good workout Friday - which I did! And Saturday was great too! 

I can find every excuse in the book to not workout.. I seriously just need to suck it up because once I get started - within five minutes I am then naturally motivated (the endorphins). Anyway.. I'm almost done with the 90 day challenge- although the Journey is not perfect - I'm still moving along.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment