Friday, March 20, 2020

Eleventh Week



Man oh man the end of this challenge is near and the eleventh week went fairly well, but there were definitely struggles. On Thursday 3/12, we got word that my company was pulling out of the Ragnar Relay and then on Friday the event was finally cancelled due to the COVID situation. Perfectly understandable.. but honestly.. once we pulled out of the event.. I literally lost all my motivation.. what the heck. I'm having a hard time finding motivation which is kind of crazy. 

This week was even tougher because work had closed it's gym and classpass studios and gyms are closed as well. It's been rainy and honestly I don't feel like running in the rain. All the guidelines I've put in place for myself are now broken. I'm still doing workouts, but they are shorter than my usual.. but at least I'm doing something. I just need to get over it - get started on the workout because once that happens - I keep going. Blehhhh.


Booooooo..



No comments:

Post a Comment