Monday, August 4, 2014

Garland Madness.


So my urge to make garlands have been out of control lately. Ever since last week as I was browsing through Pintrest (the devil haha).. all I have been wanting to do is make a bunch of garlands.. all kinds! It's madness! The first garland I made was during work, during my breaks lol, just to fulfill my needs of making a damn garland.. buttttt I still felt the need to make more haha.. I know, it sounds crazy. I've explained this to a few people before.. but I'm a fairly crafty and perhaps artistic person and if I'm not doing something creative with my hands- I get anxiety. It's weird, I know. 

So over the weekend I went to Daiso in Clairemont just to see if I can find any type of yarn/string/something for garland making and luckily they had hemp rope which was perfectttttttttttttt. AND! It only cost me a buck-fiddy ($1.50) hehe. So I came home about an hour and a half ago from work and I ate an early dinner.. and shortly after I made another garland haha. Out. Of. Control. Below are the pictures of what was made not too long ago.





This furball is not a garland... but Kiddy, my kitty.. cat. She kept staring at me while I was making my garland. She probably thought I was eating something.. beggar... just waited patiently, trying to break me.. and she did.. I ended up giving her a piece of turkey lol.. she's so cute though! (> ^__^ <)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment