Sunday, October 12, 2014

Ready for Espana!


So tomorrow's the day that MVamos and I set out for Espana! I'm pretty excited. My original graduation present to myself was going to be a trip to South America Peru, Cusco, Machu Picchu.. and I've had my heart set on that trip quite some time, but under certain circumstances it became way too expensive.. I shouldn't have waited to buy the tickets, but it's not going anywhere.. so perhaps next year. Anywho.. we found a great deal for Spain. We'll be heading to Madrid, Barcelona, and Ibiza.

My heart has been wanting to travel for a VERY long time and there have been times where I've felt extremely depressed about not having the opportunities to take off because of funds, even though my parents have offered before- it wouldn't be right and it's more rewarding to me that I'm able to do this myself. My traveling plans were going to be with or without a traveling partner. I don't care- I just need to go, but I am thankful to share this journey with MVamos.

I've packed extremely light and I'm ready to see beautiful things, eat amazing foods, and spending time with my sweets. I don't care to pack my itinerary, I don't care for the fancy booshie stuff, I don't care to dress up and show off. I am there to learn about the culture, take it all in, and just enjoy and appreciate the other wonders. I f****n deserve this.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment