Wednesday, October 22, 2014

We're Back from Espana!



So we are back from Spain! Yesterday was a long day of travel. From Ibiza to Barcelona, from Barcelona to London, from London to Los Angeles, and finally a last drive from Los Angeles to home (San Diego). 

Spain was fantastic! Amazing! But I am glad to be home. I originally thought seven days was going to be too short for the three cities we've traveled, but it came to be the perfect amount- it actually felt much longer. We saw beautiful history from Madrid and Barcelona, ate delicious foods, and walked a lot of miles. I wouldn't call this a life changing experience because it's not, but it definitely fills my heart with joy. I am grateful for my parents, my uncle and aunt, my friends, and MVamos for their emotional support for my travels!  

I'll post photos later when I find my camera/usb cable... lol.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment