Sunday, June 14, 2015

I'm Alive!


I apologize for being on hiatus for over a month.. but I don't think anyone really reads my blog.. haha- I'll apologize anyway. I haven't been cooking too much- nothing new anyways because I've been preoccupied with a new job and the information overload from it is just overwhelming.

I'm getting back into a routine where I'm able to relax a bit more and have less attitude (haha sorry MVamos) when I get home.. still trying to work on this, it's getting better (I think..?). Anyway, here's something I made this morning, very simple and it's really just to post something since it's been awhile.

In attempt to show my gratitude to MVamos' amazing patience for my recent behavior/attitude, I made him a nice breakfast lol. It's very simple, but typically he has cereal and/or oats for breakfast- so this is something different- "spicing it up" (without the spice). Toasted English muffin with tomato, sharp cheddar cheese, sunny side up egg w/ cilantro.

Hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment