Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I'm Back!... Japan!


Again.. I've disappeared and now I'm back! Many things have happened in the past several months.. nothing crazy, just some things. We moved out of our apartment due to the the rental increase as well as other reasons with our future plans. We moved in our friend's house and it's going pretty well. Miss my own apartment, but this is just temporary. Anyway.. I'll write about other stuff later.

Anyway! We went to Japan! Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka. Japan is.. AMAZING. Mitchell and I love the culture- it's very structured and just respectful. I've never felt so safe in my travels as I did in Japan. I could actually see myself travel there alone without fear. Each city had their own vibe and my favorite was Osaka. Osaka was more laid back and the city felt like it was all about good times and food- my life pretty much (haha). The food was delicious.. and.. the 7 Elevens are awesome haha. Wish our trip was longer.. I wouldn't mind coming back here again.. and we probably will!

Here are some photos!









Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment