Thursday, May 31, 2018

May : Banh Xe.... Nope.


Man.. so I suck. I didn't cook anything Vietnamese related this month and I would love to say that I was super busy.. cause I was busy, but not super busy. I've been distracted from my trip to Denver this month, packing.. slowly, working (UC Strike), and yeahhhhhh.. My kitchen situation has not been ideal for a long time, so finding the motivation is hard. Anyway, here's a yummy picture of my mom's banh xeo (Vietnamese savory crepe) from last weekend.

Final stretch to Denver! Two more weeks and I say goodbye to sunny California. I'm starting to get excited, but also panicking because I really need to get my act together on packing! Excited to venture a new city, excited to experience new things, excited for my own kitchen lol, and most importantly excited to see my hubby! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment