Thursday, June 21, 2018

Denver Colorado Move


Sooo.. we made it to Denver Colorado! The drive from San Diego California to Denver is approximately 15 to 16 hours. I had broken the drive in two days - about an 8 hour drive per day. It was a pretty easy drive taking 15 north to 70 east all the way. The drive from San Diego to Richfield was okay - not the best views, but the drive from Richfield to Denver was beautiful. Leah was my carpool buddy, which was fantastic because it made the drive more fun and I had someone to talk to - which was nice because then I wouldn't have to talk to myself haha.. Shout out to Leah for taking days off from work to keep  me company! :)

I'm super happy to reunite with Mitchell <3, but it definitely feels surreal to be living in Denver now. I don't feel anything different yet, but maybe because I have a friend here for the week and I'm not working in the new office yet. Looking forward to see what this city has to offer! Missing my family and friends, but we aren't too far. Thanks to everyone who has always supported us with this decision! Insta: letrang

Cheers to personal growth!



Leah and her headstands :)


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment