Friday, November 29, 2019

The Last International Hurrah.. for now..?



Every year Mitchell and I take an international trip. Last year in 2018 - we didn't because we moved to Colorado and then back to California. Since then we hadn't had a proper trip since May 2017 when we traveled to Peru. Finally, last month (mid-October) we finally went on our annual international trip which was Italy! Italy was fantastic and we both had a great time - well deserved for both of us. Mitchell and I work very hard so when we have trips like these - we're incredibly thankful.

With that said - Italy will probably be our last international trip for a while (couple of years? we'll see). As time goes on and I approach a certain age (lame) we really need to think about our future.. family wise. I know I'm not the warmest person when it comes to babies and kids (haha), but it doesn't mean I don't want one ya know? My ovaries don't tingle. What I'm trying to say is next year will most likely be the year we try. We still have a lot of things to figure out, but we are both at agreement that it's almost time even if I am nervous about it. I honestly really wish I had more time.. like yes, I could wait a couple of more years but that would get complicated.. it is what is it.

Anyhow, here are some photos from our trip. Enjoy!















Salute!


No comments:

Post a Comment