Tuesday, December 31, 2019

End of a decade! Tootaloo 2019!

Holy crap it's an end of a decade! This year I focused on my mental health by understanding and embracing my emotions and of course - taking more time off from work. I actually took random PTO days! Probably not as much as my colleagues but it's a damn start. I hit my financial goal which is pretty sweet and I challenged myself more with work without sacrificing my sanity. My relationship with a few of my friends grew stronger and I created new ones. Overall a good year! 

Mitchell and I will be taking a large step in 2020 because.. it's just time whether I like it or not. lol... I still have the same goals as last year with work and financially - but each year is a stepping stone to where I eventually want to go. 

Adulthood is hard - difficult sacrifices are made etc.. but we get through it, we figure it out (hopefully). Looking forward to 2020 and what it may bring.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment