Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Fifth Week


Fifth week done! I felt like I definitely took it a bit easier this week - fell off some of the guidelines I've given myself such as not stretching after a workout and not hitting the minimum of a 45 minute workout. I didn't feel my best for the fifth week and I really think it's because I was getting kind of burnt out even if the workouts weren't crazy. I think I need more to incorporate breaks/easier days so I can avoid burning out. This current lady time is going to give me a nice reset because per my guidelines - I walk 45 minutes on those days which is easy peasy! Again, just stay active with some sort of activity!

Do I see any changes with my body so far? Well.. tiny changes. I've gain more muscle so I weigh a tad heavier - but it's all in my legs since I do love cardio and leg workouts. My mobility is a lot better from doing hot yoga as well as my back and arm strength. My hooks are really solid (with the punching bag).

Below are my guidelines again.. I'll try to keep with it more for the month of February and try to ramp it up since the Ragnar Relay is not that far away.


Rules/Guidelines 
- 6 days, 1 rest day (which will be Tuesday cause I hate Tuesdays) 
- 1 day out of the 6 can be a class workout (via my classpass membership)
- Minimum 30 minute cardio (I love cardio.. said no one.. but I actually do lol)
- 5 minutes of stretching after a workout 

Exceptions to Rules/Guidelines
- Monthly lady time, substituting with 45 minutes of walking or spinning 

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment